"This is to notify the public that Legend International Resorts Limited company operating under the name of Legenda Hotel has ceased operations in the Subic Bay Freeport Zone since May 22, 2009 and its lease agreement has long been terminated by SBMA".
"Accordingly, the public is advised against doing any business with Legenda Hotel in the Subic Bay Freeport Zone".
From SBMA's Business & Investment Department - Leisure
Traffic Reminders and Advisories [ Posted 12 April 2011 ]
- Make a full stop at intersections with stop sign or flashing red light or solid white line painted across the road. A full stop means a complete cessation of movement, not a rolling stop.
- Yield to vehicle traveling a road with a right of way and those which have approached the intersection first.
- Approach with caution or slow down at any intersection with yellow flashing traffic light.
- All motorists should pull over to give way stop to emergency vehicles (Red Light/Siren).
- Observe proper lane usage and speed limits, and give the proper signal to other motorists.
- Obey all traffic lights and hand signals of traffic officers.
- Load and unload at designated areas only.
- No driving under the influence of alcohol or prohibited drugs.
- No parking on yellow painted curbs.
- Always have valid driver's license and latest vehicle registration when driving.
- Fasten seatbelt.
- No traveling downgrade on neutral gear.
- No wearing of headphone/earphone while driving.
- The Freeport's Main Gate, leading to Magsaysay Avenue, Olongapo City, is closed to all types of vehicles until further notice. Vehicles may enter/exit at Rizal Gate or 14th St. Gate, both of which will remain open 24 hours daily
- Only pedestrians are allowed to enter/exit at the Main Gate.
- A penalty of PhP200.00 for any traffic violation must be paid at the SBMA Treasury Department, Bldg. 229, Waterfront Road, Subic Bay Freeport Zone.
- For motorist assistance or to report traffic violators, dial 9111 from any Globe or Smart cellphone, or 911 from any landline within Subic Bay Freeport Zone.
Enjoy a safe summer @ Subic Bay!
TERMINATION OF HOUSING MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Please be informed that effective 15 November 2010, the SBMA Maintenance and Transportation Department will no longer provide housing maintenance services to all residents of housing areas within the Subic Bay Freeport Zone. (read more by clicking here
KNOWING THE ENEMYDENGUE…THE DISEASE
Dengue is a serious viral disease that often occurs in massive epidemics. It spreads rapidly, thereby affecting many people, resulting in reduced work productivity but, most importantly, causing the loss of lives. (learn more by clicking here