- The Subic Bay International Airport is certified by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) with ratings of a category 1 for precision approach runway and aerodrome reference code 4-E.
- The Subic Bay International Airport is equipped with state-of-the-art navigational aids and gears such as the airport surveillance radar, instrument landing systems at runways 7 and 25. It has ancillary equipment positioned in such a way that would guarantee smooth landing and take-off for every aircraft. These equipment also include the Doppler Very High Frequency Omni Range, Distance Measuring Equipment, Non-Directional Beacon, GPS Radio Navigational System, and Precision Approach Path Indicator.
- The Subic Bay International Airport Control Tower, Medical, Crash Fire and Rescue Units are strategically positioned for quick emergency response.
A perimeter fence secures the Airport and security officers man all its vital facilities round the clock. The Passenger Terminal is equipped with:
- X-ray baggage system
- Walk through metal detector
- CCTV systems
- Hand held detectors
- Dogs available for drugs and bomb detection
- 2 Stearn Bridges
- Baggage Retrieval System
Sophisticated security and control systems for passenger safety and comfort:
- Eight (8) check-in desks for faster, more efficient check-in
- Car hire and hotel reservations desks
- Friendly customer-oriented staff
- Facilities for passengers with special needs
- Ample car parking at departure and arrival areas
- Dispensary for medical emergencies
- Over 1,200 sq. m. of retail space for duty-free and other purchases
- A 450-seat departure lounge with a spectacular view of Subic Bay
- A 150-seat restaurant area
- Comfortable, spacious lounge areas
- Cable TV
- Smoking room