Amethya L. Koval
OIC, Planning and Development Offic
To undertake the sound development planning of Subic Bay Freeport (SBF) by way of corporate strategic planning, as well as land use planning, and through the privatization and commercialization of principal assets of the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority on a best-use-highest-return basis.
OUR FUNCTIONS AND CORE SERVICES
- To facilitates the preparation and updating of the Master Plan for the Subic Bay Freeport Zone.
- To plan for the over-all development of the SBF, using the Master Plan and the approved development guidelines of the Freeport districts and its land-use planning as guides.
- To study the impact of the development of the SBF within and on the surrounding areas and evolve strategies and recommendations to develop socio-economic activities.
- To contribute to the formulation of development policies, such as those pertaining to industrial, tourism, trade and business development; as well as township planning and management planning.
- To provides inputs to the formulation of financial policies, evaluation of the viability of investments, identifies new ventures for investments and advise on profitability to undertake these investments.
- To serves as a specialized technical group that provides advice on evaluating policy options for commercializing key assets of the Freeport and evaluates investments for special projects, or for their funding by way of Official Development Assistance (ODA).
- To perform other related functions, as may be directed and assigned by the Chairman and Administrator and/or the SBMA Board.